The following terms and conditions apply to projects undertaken by Digital Glorious
1 – Revision Policy
1.1 Revisions are contingent on the package selected. Clients can approach us for unlimited free amendments and we will revise their design
with no extra charges subject to the package offered and given that the design and concept remain intact.
1.2 Revision turnaround time will be as communicated to the client.
2 – Refund Policy
2.1 If request for refund is made before the delivery of initial design concepts, then you would Be eligible for Full Refund (less 10% service & processing fee), unless:
- You have approached another service provider or designer for the same project assigned to Digital Glorious after payment to Digital Glorious
- You have had a change of mind or no longer want to pursue the commissioned service
- You have provided an incomplete design brief
2.2 Digital Glorious refund policy is not applicable when:
- 72 hours have passed since your initial design delivery, (however since we believe in 100% customer satisfaction you`re encouraged to contact us in case of any concern).
- However, if you want to reactivate your design order, you will be charged a certain fee depending on your project.
- No refund requests will be entertained after the final files have been delivered or You have approved the initial design concept.
- You have requested revisions on an initially presented design/layout
- You have cancelled the order due to non-related reasons in regard to Digital Glorious and its policies
- You have not contacted Digital Glorious No refund request will be entertained if you have not taken any action on your order for 5 days after placing your order, or since the payment had been made, or any feedback was required and the project had to be put on hold by Digital Glorious.
- You have demanded a change in the design concept
- You have exceeded from the maximum time allowed to ‘request for refund’ and make claims
- You are closing your business or have changed the name of your business
- You have other reasons such as change of mind, dispute with your partners, or other similar reasons
- You have approved the deliverables, or first designs/layouts
- You have accepted multiple revisions for any service.
- All design jobs require customer feedback before finalizing the design therefore it is only fair that the customer gets involved and provides timely feedback in order to get the desired results.
- 100% unique design guarantee entitles you to a re-draw if our designed logo is to be found considerably similar to another logo design that may already exist.
- Any resemblance to an existing design will be merely a coincidence and Digital Glorious will not accept any responsibility or claim of any compensation in such a case. It is the client’s responsibility to get their art work copyrighted.
- You have ordered a bundle service and are not satisfied with any specific service; refund can only be claimed against that specific service and ‘not’ the complete set of bundle services
- You have failed to provide the initial design brief within 5 days of order placement.
- Digital Glorious, based on the violation of your user agreement reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case to case basis.
- A refund request will need to have a valid reason which must be qualified against the design brief and customer feedback for revisions.
- Unless a concept has not been designed according to the brief, a refund will not be given however further revisions will be provided until complete satisfaction.
- Money back guarantee is based on that the order is placed in good faith. Where a customer has placed design orders with more than one design agency for the same job with the intention to claim refund, we do not consider it a good faith.
- In such a case we reserve the right to decline a refund request.
Note: Digital Glorious reserves complete rights to reject/cancel any project/order or cancel the contract with the customer whenever it seems necessary and decided after critical managerial discretion. After successfully claiming the refund, you will have no rights to use the incomplete/complete design concepts for any reason or purpose; these completed/incomplete design concepts will remain the sole property of Digital Glorious and the company owns full rights of these design concepts. By complying with this set of refund policy, you will have no rights to use any of the design concepts provided to you by Digital Glorious and the information will be submitted to the Copyright Acquisition of the Government Copyright Agencies to ensure legality.
For Digital Glorious, hosting, domain services/packages:
- No refund will be entertained once website demo link has been shared with the client via email and/or text message by the concerned person at Digital Glorious.
- No refund will be entertained once website development has been completed or once the
website has been deployed live, or once the website sign-off has been given by the client.
- For Digital Glorious / Custom packages, refund will be applicable the same as it is on the single packages.
For example, if you order logo and web design service and approve the logo, you can claim refund for the website service
at the time of initial design only.
- Once domain has been purchased as per the requirement or the name specified by the client, NO refund can be claimed for it for the duration tat it has been purchased,
- In case of hosting services, no refund can be made before the expiration of at least/minimum 1 year of services as the cost of this has already been incurred for an annual basis by Digital Glorious.
- In case the client wants the source code for any development work, they will be required to sign an undertaking that they will not defraud Digital Glorious by claiming and refund or charge back, as the source code will only be handed over in good fait and any claims regarding the quality of code, works done by Digital Glorious, features, functionality or any other matter related to the project for which the code has been shared. In case any client pursues any such fraudulent chargebacks or refunds, Digital Glorious has all the right to pursue legal action in the court of law.
- In case of any transfer of domain, hosting or website/app source decode from Digital Glorious. The client completely indemnifies Digital Glorious of any faults, bugs, broken functionalities and will be fully responsible for its proper functioning.
- Digital Glorious will ONLY transfer source code upon written indemnification from the client and the cost for transfer of code, files, etc. related to websites, webs apps, mobile apps, or any other development work will have to be approved by the client prior to commencement of any such services along with the indemnification document duly signed and stamped by the client.
- No request for refund will be entertained if the customer goes unresponsive at any point of time for 5 working days.
- It is also to be noted that, under any circumstances, both parties (Digital Glorious & Client) agree not to attack/criticize each other and any of its employee, associate/s or partner/s publicly (on public forums, blogs, social networks etc.) at any given time during or subsequent to contract period.
- Similarly, both parties agree not to talk on forums, blogs, community groups or any social media in a way which brings bad name to either party or any of its employee, associate or partner. In case of breach, the breaching party would have to pay a reasonable compensation decided by the non-breaching party as damages.
- Money Back Guarantee depends on that the request is set in accordance with some basic honesty. Where a client has placed design orders with more than one agency for the same job, with the intention of claiming a refund, Digital Glorious does not consider this to be good faith. In such instances, we reserve the right to decline a refund request.
For video animation packages:
- No refund request will be entertained after the designing of the storyboard.
- All refund requests should be communicated to the support department at email@example.com
Note: All design jobs require client input before finishing the design which is why it is requested that the customer is active throughout the process and gives feedback in order to get the required results.
How to claim your refund
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements
Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following modes:
CALL US AT: (669) 888-1801
Live Chat firstname.lastname@example.org
We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from.
After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by Digital Glorious and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by company.
3 – Quality Assurance Policy
3.1 In order to provide you with complete satisfaction, our designers are instructed not to deviate from the specifications provided
by the client in the order form.
3.2 The designs are crafted after adequate and thorough research to ensure quality and uniqueness.
4 – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We revamp the requested design and continue overhauling it until you are 100% fulfilled (depending upon your package).
5 – Domain and Hosting
Domain and Hosting are provided free of cost with packages, where applicable.
All the email accounts assigned with the website packaged can be configured on third party email software.
If you wish to opt out of hosting the website with us, you will not be provided email accounts.
6 – Delivery Policy
All design order files are delivered to client as per the date communicated.
7 – Record Maintenance
We keep your final design archived after we deliver your final files. If you wish to receive the final files again,
we can email the upon request.
8 – Customer Support
Please contact email@example.com for any customer support
9 – Correspondence Policy
YOU concur that Digital Glorious is not at risk for any correspondence from email address (es) other than the ones took after
by our own particular area i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or/and any number that is not specified on our site.
Digital Glorious ought not be considered in charge of any damage(s) brought about by such correspondence. We just assume
liability of any correspondence through email address (es) under our own space name or/and by means of number i.e. as of
now specified on Digital Glorious Website.
10 – 100% Money Back Guarantee
We are extremely confident of the work we do which is why we back it up with a money back guarantee.
If we are unable to meet and beat your expectations, well give you a refund, depending on the terms and conditions mentioned
as per our refunds policy.
11 – 100% Unique Design Guarantee
At BRAND NAME we promise that all of our logos are produced as per the client brief.
We will provide you a logo that is adept and in complete compliance with your design brief.
12 – Disclaimers
The logo, name and graphics of Digital Glorious and its products & services are the trademarks of Digital Glorious All other company names, brand names, trademarks and logos mentioned on this website are the property of their respective owners and do not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Digital Glorious and do not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of Digital Glorious by the respective trademark owner.